Faks: 0424 255 12 77

Telefon:0424 255 12 77

Cep Tlf: 0533 251 02 77

E-Posta: info@sovepark.com

Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 9.Sok No : 5 Elazığ

Substitute a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed licence that is driving

Get an upgraded provisional or full licence that is driving with DVLA if yours gets lost, taken, damaged or damaged.

This solution can be for sale in Welsh (Cymraeg).

You may not require the paper counterpart of the licence from 8 2015 june.

on driving certification online

The police should be contacted by you if for example the driving licence is taken.

To restore your licence need that is you’ll:

  • be described as a resident of good Britain (there’s a service that is different Northern Ireland)
  • never be disqualified from driving for just about any explanation
  • pay ?20 by MasterCard, Visa, Electron or Delta credit or debit card
  • provide details in which you’ve resided for the past 36 months

Offer your driving licence quantity, National Insurance quantity and passport quantity knowing them.

Your picture

  • your licence that is driving is to expire within a couple of years
  • you’ve got A uk that is valid – you’ll need certainly to offer your passport number
  • you give authorization for DVLA to utilize your photo

You possibly can make yes the picture on the licence is updated utilizing the photo licence renewal service that is driving.

How to proceed if you discover your old licence later on

Send your old driving licence to:

Your current email address

In the event that you’ve got a photocard driving licence

Using by phone

It is possible to contact DVLA to utilize by phone if none of one’s details have actually changed.

You simply cannot use by phone when your licence is damaged, or if it expires in under 56 times (90 times if it is expiring for medical reasons).

Using by post

For a vehicle or motorbike licence, complete form D1 ‘Application for the driving licence’, offered by the DVLA type ordering solution or most Post Offices.

For a lorry or coach licence, complete kind D2 ‘Application for a lorry/bus licence’, available from the DVLA kind buying solution.